Report drafts and rejected reports can be edited. If you have already submitted a report but want to make changes, you must first recall the report to get it back as a draft.
To Edit a Report:
1. Go to Reports by clicking on the expense icon on the far left menu and then reports. You can see the status of the reports by their color codes. Drafts have a gray box and rejected reports have a red box.
2. Click on the report to edit.
3. For drafts, simply edit the report.
4. For rejected reports, you will see the reason the report was rejected. Click the edit button.
5. Make any needed changes and then save the report as a draft or submit.