Trippeo integrates seamlessly with accounting software to save you time on entering your expenses and settings. Currently your Trippeo account can be synchronized with QuickBooks and Xero, with more integrations on the way. All you have to do is connect your accounts and Trippeo will take care of the hard work for you.
Here's how to connect your QuickBooks account:
1. Go to Settings on the upper right of your dashboard and select QuickBooks Settings.
2. Click on the "sign in with Intuit" button and sign in to your QuickBooks account.
3. After signing in, you will be brought back to the QuickBooks Settings Page. Click on "Connect to QuickBooks".
4. Authorize QuickBooks to share data with Trippeo.
5. Your QuickBooks account is now connected with Trippeo!
6. You can now also head over to the Policies page and synchronize your expense categories and billable clients. Click on Policies and scroll down to Expense Categories.
7. Click on the Sync with QuickBooks button to synchronize your Expense Categories and Billable Clients information.